Everest Web Solutions is a full-service digital marketing company based in Pune, India, which caters to North American customers. Our comprehensive range of services includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising, and Social Media Marketing (SMM). We work closely with our clients and help them improve their brand visibility, lead conversion, and customer engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly company reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ready to work in a team, while handling individual PPC Campaign responsibilities
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in handling PPC/Google Ads Campaigns for International Clients.
- Can work in a target driven work environment, meeting deadlines
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Comfortable coordinating with Designers, Programmers & Content Writers regarding changes required in the Campaigns and Landing Pages
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more