Since 2017, we have been creating web-developer-enabling products that include E-Commerce Addons, Content Management Platform Plugins, Privacy Compliance Solutions, and UI Components.
Our products now power over 900,000+ sites in 100+ countries with clients including global names such as FC Barcelona Foundation, Linux Foundation, Deutsche Telekom, Forbes, CNBC, Moodle, CPanel, Counter Terrorism Policing UK, JS Foundation, Hilton, WimpyKid, BNP Paribas etc..
Our focus for this decade is in building teams who are passionate in world-class product building journeys in their respective niche areas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Position Summary :
Explore proven and experimental digital marketing initiatives and growth hacking techniques to bring relevant traffic to our product website and convert them as customers.
- Identify and execute strategies to drive online traffic to the product website and other digital properties
- Monitor and participate in digital marketing activities across various platforms (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social and more) on a day to day basis
- Identify target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the landing pages
- Research content areas, source news articles, and information write blog posts and news articles and rewrite existing content
- Conduct technical analysis of search engine results and digital assets utilizing various tools and software and work on the gaps
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in digital marketing of SaaS or digital products
- Able to understand complex tech concepts and translate those into a simple, concise copy
- Excellent writing skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more