Fincity is looking to hire a dedicated Content Marketing Associate to create compelling, informative content for blogs, email marketing, eBooks, infographics, social media, and our company website.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating existing content assets for recycling and re-purposing opportunities
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability and capture greater attention
- Conducting in-depth research on employee engagement topics in order to develop original content
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to Increase organic reach
- Proactively strategizing with other departments to brainstorm new content opportunities
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture and keep attention
- Regularly update and own the company's website
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1+ years’ experience in Content marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- An eye for good design, light familiarity with design concepts
- Proven content writing or copy writing experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and G-Suite
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more