We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with end-to-end ownership of all digital marketing activities. Having strong analytical skills and focus on ROI maximization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Devise digital marketing strategies and initiate campaigns to drive traffic to the website and generate inbound leads
- Design, build and maintain social media presence of the client
- Develop content that is insightful, useful, relevant and engaging for users
- Ability to build a content strategy for the website keeping in mind audience trends, latest happenings
- To create, curate, and publish SEO optimized content and metadata for all digital platforms.
- Prioritize site defects and collaborate with development agency to correct them in a timely manner
- Liaise with web development & content writer regarding the day-to-day management of the website.
- Liaise with internal resources
- Create a roadmap of on-site changes that boost SEO on a continual basis and develop the specifications to convey it to the technical team.
- Manage and optimize spend across various online media channels
- Manage digital marketing plans and implementation across search, social, video, email marketing, affiliates and other digital channels
- Deliver paid digital media marketing SEM, SMM, SEO, Affiliates, etc
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Data driven individual with 3 to 6-years relevant experience
- Expertise in online reputation management and familiarity with at least one reputation management tool would be an advantage
- Experience of digital marketing in the healthcare domain would be a definite plus
- Be a team player and should have the confidence of interacting with the top management of corporate clients.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more