We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at Wisilica, Kochi.
The ideal candidate will take the lead in developing and delivering successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and programs that drive lead pipeline and support customer acquisition.
You will have experience in the production of engaging and innovative digital content via external and internal digital and social channels. These should measurably build brand awareness through an omnichannel marketing approach.
You are creative, data-driven, an exceptional writer and proven leader who has experience aligning sales and marketing initiatives, working across teams to build touchless, scalable retail and partner programs that drive pipeline.
In nutshell, You should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own & grow the International market through multi-platform Digital Marketing channels
- Create end-to-end digital campaigns - from planning to creation to measurement. Examples Email Marketing, Lead Nurturing efforts
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) by channel, drive pipeline, and measure growth to ensure the success of implemented integrated campaigns
- Hands-on experience for setting strategies for website development and growth based on traffic & SEO.
- Monitor & optimize ROI of executed campaigns to meet revenue and budget goals
- Run and oversee paid advertising campaigns (PPC) on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed.
- Coordinate with the content team on the scope and direction of content creation and promotion.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the Sales and Leadership team
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 - 8 years' experience in a technology company with international exposure or a B2B Digital Marketing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to lead presentations, panels, and keynotes to large audiences
- Problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Exposure in Linkedin/AWS/Google marketing campaigns
- Good written & verbal communication,
- Creative thinker.
- Exposed to SEM, SEO, SMM, PPC, EMAIL Marketing, Digital marketing, platforms like Google Ads
- Fundamentals, Google Ads Display, Google Ads search certification, Google Analytics.
- A keen interest in continual, self-motivated learning... and sharing relevant business information and inspirational resources
Even better if you will have:
- BTech - preferable specializations in IT or CS or EC or EE
- MBA - preferable specializations in Marketing or International business or IT or General management
- Direct experience in IoT solutions and / or data analytics and selling into OEM's
- Experience of 5+ years in an international environment and handling US / UK customers.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more