As a Digital Marketer at Winuall, you will be responsible for establishing a strong digital footprint by driving effective, data driven campaigns that engage our audience with the brand and generate value for the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing online marketing strategy for the product
- Consulting stakeholders to define & implement web, branding and conversion strategies.
- Managing well distributed paid campaigns across platforms to ensure regular inflow of leads
- Lead and Demand generation from different online/offline campaigns
- Managing social media accounts with the purpose of engaging the audience
- Working and managing on-site and off-site SEO campaigns
- Developing strong insights from various marketing campaigns and making decisions
- Designing creative email marketing campaigns to engage prospective & existing customers
- Ensuring measurability of effectiveness of marketing campaigns & reporting
- Process automation for digital & direct marketing to be more effective & impactful
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Very high drive to work in a startup company
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset
- Deep understanding of social media space to drive desired outcomes
- Strong result oriented mindset to achieve goals
- Proficient in multitasking and delivering as per timelines
- Graduate / Post graduate in any discipline with relevant experience of 2 to 3 years in a digital marketing, growth marketing role.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more