We are looking for a experienced digital marketing professional who have hands on experience in all areas of digital marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising..
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Leading the digital marketing project.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Able to handle the Team and end to end Operation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Competitor Analysis
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more