WALLFORT PROPERTIES PRIVATE LIMITED its involved in Alteration / additions to residential buildings, own account,Alterations/ additions on residential buildings, on a fee or contract basis,Construction of residential buildings, on a fee or contract basis,On a fee or contract basis alterations/ additions on residential buildings,On a fee or contract basis construction of residential buildings,Own account alteration/additions to residential buildings,Own account construction of residential buildings,Own account repair and maintenance of residential buildings,Repair and maintenance of residential buildings on a fee or contract basis,Repair and maintenance on own account, of residential buildings,Residential buildings, alterations/ additions carried out, on a fee or contract basis,Residential buildings construction, on a fee or contract basis,Residential buildings, own account construction,Residential buildings, repair and maintenance, on a fee or contract basis .
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for spearheading Digital Marketing Campaign for the organization.
- Responsible for creating Digital Marketing team and leading the same.
- Should have prior experience of leading and handling Digital Marketing team in the past.
- Responsible for Planning and executing digital marketing AD campaigns for B2B through LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ad-words, Twitter, Email and other platforms.
- Prior experience of running Ad Campaign on Linked, Facebook and Google Ad-words is a must.
- Accountable for Search Engine Optimization - Continuously strive to increase the traffic and conversion on the Company's website.
- Should possess expertise in reviewing and optimizing the content for the website and social networking accounts such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Should be responsible for driving 100 to 200 keywords and ensure high ranking.
- Responsible for posting "Guest Post". An ideal candidate should have previous digital marketing & SEO/SEM/SMM/SMO experience and be able to monitor the company's search engine and social media presence.
- Accountable for writing & getting written rich content which would be helpful from Social Media Marketing prospective.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Possess sound knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Social Media Trends, Email Marketing Campaigns, Latest Technology Trends.
- Candidate should have significant exposure in handling Digital Marketing campaigns for B2B environment.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Sales & Marketing skills Design/creativity.
- Analytical Computer skills with design and Microsoft office.
- Strong usage of English written and speech .
- Qualifications Required: Graduate +Marketing +Design/ MBA in marketing
Benefits & Perks: