VServe e-Business Solution is a leading provider of e-Commerce solutions for online stores. With over 15+ years’ experience and expertise in e-commerce, VServe offers affordable services to diversified clients across worldwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Formulating and handling the SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC strategy for our US clients.
- Manage a team of DM executives, train, and set a career path for them.
- Coordinate with external agencies/ other departments and ensure the desired goals are met.
- Track, report, analyze, share results, and making recommendations to improve overall performance.
- He/She should handle international clients by communicating via conference calls and emails.
- Conduct SEO Audits, Keyword research, competitor analysis for strategizing SEO efforts.
- Improve search engine rankings by deploying various On-page and Off-page SEO optimization strategies.
- Utilise Local SEO optimizations like Google My Business, Bing, Yelp, etc
- Help customers create PPC strategies, including keyword research, Account structuring, and Optimization.
- Creating social media campaigns, track targeted keywords, and generates leads for our clients.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2 to 4 years of proven hands-on Digital Marketing experience with proficiency in SMM, SEM & SEO,
- Should have handled a team of DM executives earlier.
- Customer-facing is a must skill. Should have handled international customer queries and projects.
- Multitasking and the ability to work within a provided time constraint.
- Excellent communication skills & fluency in English (Writing, Speaking & Comprehending)
- In-depth knowledge of all Google tools and other required tools.
- Keep abreast by identifying the latest trends and technologies in the industry and implementing them.
- Prompt decision-making skills & excellent Problem-solving skills roles and Responsibilities
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more