VFS Global is the world largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for diplomatic missions and governments worldwide. The company manages visa and passport issuance-related administrative and non-judgemental tasks for its client governments. With 908 Visa Application Centres (VACs) and operations in 89 countries across five continents, VFS Global serves the interests of the diplomatic missions of 44 sovereign governments. The company has successfully processed over 62.68 million applications since its inception in 2001.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising to effectively promote digital products.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract customers to e-visa website, online presence and promote online products.
- Support development of e-marketing content and explores sales channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create awareness for e-visa and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Research and Reporting:
- Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analysing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Analyze online statistics and identifies areas to optimize online marketing performance.
- Create detailed reports showing the amount of traffic online campaigns are creating, how much campaigns cost, and outlining the timetables and schedules for online marketing campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion test.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Engage and manage expectations with different stakeholders across the management.
- Building strong relationships to work and liaise with different cross-functional teams.
- Manages time effectively across multiple projects/work-stream the candidate is involved in Contribute and manage a repository of all critical data & information.
- Introduce new tools to the team for improving efficiency & collaboration.
- Support and drive the development of great team dynamics.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, at least 2-4 years, including digital marketing in China.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) in order to create attention-getting online campaigns.
- Social media marketing knowledge on how and when to use social media channel to drive customer acquisition and product / brand awareness.
- Ability to draft attention-grabbing digital advertisements, ad-copies, knowledge of meta-tags, keywords and ad extensions, which requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google tag manage, Web Trends, Omniture and other key digital marketing tools.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels and with A/B testing experiments.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Good presentation skills with ability to structure, summarise and visualize complex content & messaging in presentations.
- Good written and oral communication and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with middle management stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team and in unstructured environment.
- High reliability with commitment and proven ability to get things done.
- Passionate about the redefining existing businesses and processes with affinity to technology, is a plus.
- Minimum one year experience with a Chinese client.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks: