VEEAR Projects Inc is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to plan, design, implement, manage and monitor the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter etc.
- Design and Promote effective Advertising Campaigns for the company on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other Social Media Platforms to generate more number of leads.
- Posting content on WordPress site / blog / social media sites
- Manage & optimize all social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, google my business.
- Experience in Running lead generation campaigns using Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization's website
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Improving the user experience on the company's website (Includes design, content and usability)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Writing content on and off the website
- Writing blogs and publishing it
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Previous experience in lead generation & digital advertising (google ads, facebook ads, programmatic, affiliate, e-commerce ads)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and related platforms
- Should be capable of managing digital marketing part individually as the single point of contact
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more