We are a 9 years old IT/ITES company situated in Salt Lake Sec-V, Kolkata. And we are currently looking for a dynamic and energetic Digital Marketing Manager for our organisation having minimum of 4years of experience in the same position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Digital Marketing Manager will administer our companies' social media marketing and advertising.
- Digital Marketing Manager has to design and Promote effective Advertising Campaigns for the company on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and other Social Media Platforms to generate more number of leads.
- Administration includes along with: -Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting -Development of brand awareness and online reputation -Content management (including website) -SEO (Search Engine Optimization),
- Accountable for defining strategy and executing comprehensive SEO and Digital Marketing across several websites and in support of company goals.
- Proficient in web analytics applications (Google Analytics) and Webmaster tools.
- Worked on Google sheet ad words.
- Add set-up, worked on LinkedIn, Facebook. YouTube Marketing,SEO
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Plan and execute Landing page, AdWords, Social Media PPC advertising campaigns. (by coordinating with multiple agencies/vendors and get work done through them)
- Keyword research & keyword optimisation
- Getting content written / edited from content writers, and getting the tasks done by SMO executives.
- Posting content on WordPress site / blog / social media sites
- Experience in managing Website, SEO, email marketing, blogging, will be added benefit for this position
- AdWords or PPC Optimize spends and performance based on the data insights in Analytics reports.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Help generate quality traffic to all content sources to the outside world thereby helping in building a healthy Pipe for Sales.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more