We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be a part of the Marketing team. Excellent digital marketing skills, team & key stakeholder management and the ability to think creatively is a must for this role, as strategizing, planning and executing high performing digital marketing plans will be a key responsibility. The right candidate will be a self-motivated individual who will always go the extra mile to deliver.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage performance marketing channels to maximize relevant KPIs.
- Plan, create and execute campaigns end-to-end on all channels.
- Affiliate partner management.
- Innovate and lead new campaign ideas.
- Work with design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer preferences.
- Acquire insights in online marketing trends in the industry and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends.
- Work closely with the product and business team to implement strategies.
- Track and measure campaign level, ad-set level and ad level performance and determine actionable insights.
- Lead funnel building initiatives, user acquisition, conversion & retention of users.
- Drive and track KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and create performance reports.
- Regularly optimise campaigns to continuously improve ROAS from the campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in managing Google/Facebook/Instagram ads & affiliates.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on campaign production schedules, modify activity and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations and plans,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, learn on the job and get things done.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more