Travel Boutique Online (TBO), India’s leading B2B travel portal, offers its business partners the best cost effective air fares,hotel reservations, holidays, insurance,& destination packages.
TBO extends its technology in Dubai & in other countries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisations website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
Project management skills: Need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent compensation.
- Tons of snacks and beverages.
- Free Medical insurance to you and your family.
- Plenty of events and parties, which includes family (dinners, dancing).
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more