The Digital Marketer will wear various hats and will closely work with media, tech and marketing teams and empower them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for PPC campaigns with large budgets
- Lead and conversion optimization
- Email marketing and segmentation
- Launching new categories and verticals
- Marketing Automation
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-8 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience in PPC
- Good understanding of marketing automation
- Demonstrable leadership and decision-making skills
- Should be able to lead a team.
- Willing to get shit done to grow things 100X
- Understands UI-UX and customer journey
- Willing to pick problems and without adequate resources, and figure out solutions.
- Doesn't really care what digital problems need to be solved, be it retention, app installs, website transactions, automation, launching new products and portfolios.
- Pro Project management skills, can manage a team but would even deliver even without a team.
- Deep analytical mindset, loves number crunching. Would keep on pressing refresh to see numbers move.
- Multitasker, you will never have enough time.
- Well versed with a diverse digital landscape like content marketing, performance marketing, media buying, product marketing, customer sentiments, NPS, funnel optimization, email marketing and a lot more..
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more