Looking for a self-motivated individual with 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing who will closely work with our Sales & Marketing Team and Director. The candidate is expected to drive Thence’s growth by developing and executing full-funnel digital marketing strategies to drive traffic & qualified leads.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and optimize digital solutions to meet our goals and KPIs.
- Develop a campaign strategy and direct optimization, including messaging, audience targeting, etc.
- Optimize campaigns, ads, landing pages, A/B tests, commerce flows when possible.
- Keywords research to inform SEO and SEM,SEO audits, benchmark reporting and commendations.
- Execute campaigns on all paid media channels including Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube), Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Campaign reporting, insights and recommendations.
- Monitor and track all campaign tactics by medium and source, including phone tracking analytics, and develop reports, insights and recommendations to populate campaign dashboards.
- Manage vendors that execute our media strategy.
- Actively monitor and leverage industry trends, best practices and web performance analytics to recommend innovative, results-oriented digital projects and programs.
- Should be able to perform customer-target research, channel-audience research, keyword research, Ad copywriting, & landing page optimization.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Conduct site audits, competitor analysis, and keyword research to better position Thence within our competitive markets.
- Monitor rankings in Google SERPs using data from Google Analytics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Frugal and Growth hacking mindset and ability to set goals and developing a plan to achieve them
- Experience with SEO and associated tools know-how - Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahref and others.
- Experience with digital advertising - SEM, SMM (PPC, CPA, CPC campaigns)
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, analytics and associated tools (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, etc).
- Experience with other marketing tools, framework and automation (A/B testing/ Zapier automation, etc,.)
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- 2+years of Digital Marketing experience (ideally in UX, IT, Design/Communication).
- Relevant certifications a big plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more