Teamwork Arts has been presenting the finest writers, artists and performers to India and to the world, for over 25 years.
Encompassing the globe, with footprints in countries such as Australia, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Israel, Singapore, South Africa, Spain and the United States of America – the company is the proud producer of over 23 highly acclaimed performing arts, visual arts and literary festivals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expand on existing strategies, add new services and research new platforms to create growth
- Identify areas of bid/budget/keyword automation to guarantee better sales/reach
- Manoeuvre digital marketing campaigns through all areas of a project's life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit each festival/event's need & nature
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have Min 3 Years Exp Managing Google Adwords, Youtube And Fb Ads
- Have Managed & Led Digital/social Media Ads And Ppc Strategy
- Have Driven Performance Marketing Strategies And Operations Across Ad Networks.
- Have Set Up Ads Across Platforms And Managed Budgets
- Be Able To Track Results And Optimise For Best Outcomes
- Be Able To Work Efficiently With Our Design And Content Teams To Build Eye-catching Ad Content
- Be Able To Work Closely With Our Sales Team To Give Required Data Points
- Be Able To Report On Marketing Performance To Enable Improvements In Results
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more