Tata ClassEdge was created with 25 years of international experience in the space of e-learning. The organization entered the space of school education in India in 2011 with the aim of innovatively using technology to improve learning outcomes for children through interactive learning. With a highly energized team of multi-disciplinary specialists, Tata ClassEdge constantly innovates in pedagogy, technology and content aimed at enhancing learning experiences for CBSE, ICSE and various State Board schools in the K12 education landscape in India. More than 1,200 schools and 70,000 teachers across India have already adopted the Tata ClassEdge way of teaching.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ideate, design and execute the digital marketing initiatives for the company.
- The marketing initiatives will include both brand building and performance marketing.
- Deploy performance marketing campaigns on various platforms ( Display, social media, affiliate, etc)
- Manage the social media presence of the organization along with ORM (online reputation management).
- Liaise with the current marketing agencies as well as finding out new agencies/ vendors who can support the organization.
- Track and report the performance of the marketing campaigns against goals
- Research and keep current on emerging trends in the digital marketing space
- Ownership of all digital communication mediums with customers, such as social media, website, EDMs, etc
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more