We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for our clients, who are mostly present outside India.
The ideal candidate will expand the client’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Marketing Database, Email, Social Media and display advertising campaigns
- Find and target audiences
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the user experience
- Collaborate with internal teams for Developing, Executing, and Managing company website development strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to Develop and manage website content
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Interact with clients & build relationships
- Create & share Reports with Clients
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Good experience in B2B marketing and Lead Generation
- High quality professional content creation skills
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Benefits & Perks: