StayHappi was intercepted with the idea to spread Health and Happiness across the nation, merged with a sense of business acumen. The company has already initiated towards catering to the huge market segment which has been under-served by the giants of the pharma industry. It responds to the main challenges in the pharma industry- cost and quality. To this end, StayHappi makes healthcare more affordable with high quality generic medicines available across all therapeutic segments. The first-of-its-kind generic medicine pharmacy retail chain in India is here to share its vision with you – a vision to change the way India buys medicines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/ACM/PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management (Marketing).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or Technical / industry related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in improving ranks and optimizing the website.
Benefits & Perks: