Greetings From Heritage Foods Ltd.
We have openings for the position of Digital Marketing (Manager / Sr. Manager)
Responsible for creating Brand Identity & building Brand Saliency amongst core target audience on social & digital media platforms. Strengthening Heritage’s brand association & awareness in the mind of consumers & shifting their buying preference towards Heritage’s products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying core target audience in social & digital media platform commensurate with our offering
- Identifying correct platforms were Heritage needs to be present in digital & social media space
- Target consumer acquisition, maintenance & new consumer growth across platforms
- Advertising the correct product on a platform based on a holistic understanding of the target consumer
- Managing & Maximizing platform wise efficiency of spends based on the desired objective
- Monitoring the performance metrics across platforms as per the objective
- Preparing weekly, fortnightly & monthly brand performance report
- Competition monitoring & preparing fortnightly & monthly report
- Working with the agency on creative & content development
- Ideating with agency & departmental head on an innovative campaign
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies and campaigns
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- To improve site indexing, the organic website traffic, and increase the visibility of fortune content.
- Establish a proper framework that is able to measure the effectiveness of SEO in increasing rankings and traffic on the websites.
- Review web analytics and ad words campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports regarding site traffic.
- Effective coordination and compliance of all statutory requirements
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more