Springbord Systems hiring Digital Marketing Manager for their Organization.
Springbord is a part of the Enerji group that offers services in the realms of data, content and design space. Springbord represents the data division of the group and render customized data solutions to diverse industry segments. Our services have reduced costs, increased productivity, and driven business growth for organizations around the world. The support services Springbord offers are extensive, ranging from performing mundane tasks such as Lease services, word processing, data harvesting, data entry, and travel planning to strategic activities that include data management, lead generation, custom market research and business intelligence, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) database development, and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and to turn this into increased business by doing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Bring new services to existing customers and enhance existing Relationships
- Evaluate emerging technologies for addressing customer needs.
- Managing the overall day to day work from Digital marketing team &
- Where applicable, Monitoring the members / Vendors in partnering the
marketing activities & in project
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- To bring new potential customer by digital marketing and to increase revenue and sales in the given time period
- Bring new strategies in digital marketing domain and increase traffic of digital marketing channels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate or degree in marketing or a related field and Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels and A/B and multivariate experiments
- Good knowledge on analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong in analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- 6 to 10 years of Operations experience in Digital Marketing field specially in B2B market (KPO / BPO)
- Aspirants from BPO/KPO/ Data services will be added advantage .
Benefits & Perks: