Major share of any business comes from inbound marketing and digital medium is what we rely upon. Well,we’re in need of people who can market in search engines, social media, blogs and everything else that clicks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Drive traffic to website utilizing various online channels.
- Improve search engine rankings via on-page and off-page optimization techniques .
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Capture data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Strategize target-specific and global ad campaigns on Google AdWords.
- Craft brand presence and publicize services on social media.
- Conduct market research to analyze competitors, evaluate market penetration and contribute new marketing plans.
- To develop new clients through online networking, emails and Phone. Sell our whole product portfolio from Web design to Social Media Service to new customer. Social Media Analysis & Marketing, Account Management, Online Marketing, Email Marketing,PPC, SEO.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends) .
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and standard methodologies in online marketing and measurement.
Benefits & Perks: