Spiceblue is looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead all our marketing initiatives. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO. Here you will be focusing on one of the top brands of Spiceblue called as All Time Design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build the brand of Spiceblue and its subsidiary- All Time Design from ground up right from creating awareness for the brand among its core audiences to influencing their preferences
- Hands-on ability to market to international business customers in Singapore, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Canada and others.
- Develop and execute quarterly marketing plans to acquire leads in line with business objectives
- Create campaigns on social media, Google, LinkedIn
- Work with content writers to create content and for both current clients and new leads
- Analyze lead conversions, conduct profitability analysis and find ways to improve efficiency of lead conversion
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported with customer interactions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 6 years of experience doing B2B marketing and driving customer acquisition
- Understanding of online customer acquisition process is essential
- Exposure to social media, product launches, web analytics tools, search engine marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Very high attention to detail
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
Benefits & Perks:
- A completely non-hierarchical working environment to grow exponentially
- Direct working relationship with the Founder & CEO
- Experience in interacting with top global brands.
- Casual office environment
Interested candidates can send me a mail with your resume . I strongly recommend the applicants to look into the websites mentioned below and understand what we do before sending your resumes.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more