Specscart is one of the fastest growing online eyewear stores in the UK. A team of young professionals who are changing the eyewear industry in the UK.
And we’re not looking for Job AppliCAN’Ts! We are looking for our new team member – a Digital Marketing maverick – who’ll contribute in taking the venture to new heights.
Roles & Responsibilities:
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Key responsibilities -
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM/SMM, display, affiliate, email advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion test
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more