Sobha Limited, a Rs. 28 billion company, is one of India’s largest and only backward integrated real estate and contracting players in the country. Since inception in 1995, the company has always strived for benchmark quality, customer centric approach, robust engineering, high degree of business ethics, timeless values and transparency in all spheres of business conduct, which have contributed in making Sobha, a preferred real estate brand in India. It is an organization where quality meets excellence, technology meets aesthetics and passion meets perfection.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Formulation and execution of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with online/offline community and stakeholders.
- Planning and monitoring brand presence on social media and other growth channels.
- Creation, curation and publishing of daily content (social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) that aligns with our brand vision, builds meaningful community connections and interactions, and encourages authentic engagement .
- Fostering generation and curation of user-generated content.
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Should be able to increase traffic to Website using Keywords.
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and generate leads for retail and well as online channel.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Work on Post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: