We are looking for a digital marketing manager with a good hold on paid campaigns and understands the digital content landscape.
You will be responsible for ideation and execution of paid campaigns for generating leads for Simform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, other social media platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Optimize paid advertisements to drive targeted awareness, engagement and traffic across digital channels, including Social Media, AdWords, re-targeting, etc.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Build and manage creation of marketing material for these campaigns such as landing pages, Ad copies, image, infographics etc.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Work with inhouse content writers and designers writers to create content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience of at least 4 years in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) and preferably 1-2 years in B2B technology service domain
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth experience with website analytics, Google Webmaster and SEO tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO/SEM/PPC
- Creative and Analytical skills, Problem Solving approach, Google analytics, Keyword analysis, SEO tools, GTM, Google Webmaster, PPC, Google Ads, SM Ads.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more