Silvermine Group, with offices in Manhattan Beach, CA and Bangalore, India, creates tools and platforms that integrate discovery of compelling content, engagement with like-minded communities, and purchase of compelling goods and services.
The Silvermine platform uses modular components that enables content verticals to seamlessly interact with a PCI compliant e-commerce horizontal layer to deliver integrated content, community, and commerce services to passionate fans.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Objective of the role :
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and content teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Streamline content marketing and drafting plans for better engagement
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-- facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more