Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers. Headquartered in Bangalore, Rupeek’s investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann and GGV Capital.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pilot and scale lead generation across all digital display channels with a focus on Facebook marketing for new user acquisition
- Planning and delivering targeting and funnel improvement experiments to expand reach with guardrails on CPA.
- Improving on lead qualification framework to enable process efficiency for lower-funnel teams.
- Work closely with product and brand teams to own channel delivery with landing page optimization, channel events, messaging, and creative formats.
- Research, assess, and implement best and emerging industry practices.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on experience in delivering measurable RoI and growth through performance marketing on Facebook, and other display channels
- Strong understand of A/B testing, audience targeting, bidding strategies on various platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in regional advertising, managing launches
- Experience in managing lead gen campaigns with an online-offline business model preferred.
- Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into targets achievable through digital marketing.
- Understanding of analytics tools and attribution models best for the channel.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more