Fascinated by data analytics and it’s capabilities, Rudder Analytics was formed in the year 2015 out of our passion towards data. At Rudder Analytics, we are a strong team with proven success record and technical expertise in data engineering, data analytics and data visualization.
While working with various big corporations, we had our first-hand experience of the analytics challenges that modern day businesses face. These particular experiences and vigor to provide sustainable analytical solutions, led us to build on our vision.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing: End to end responsibility for our digital presence targeting clients worldwide, all aspects of digital marketing strategy and execution.
- Content Marketing: Write and design industry-relevant technical and non-technical content extensively. Liaise with subject matter experts, content writers and graphic designers to produce content for company website, blog, social media posts, portfolio etc.
- Website Management: Take end to end responsibility of managing/rebuilding/updating our website. Co-ordinate with graphic designers, website developers, content writers as required. Basic knowledge of CMS is preferable.
- Social Media Marketing: Manage all our social media channels, take end to end responsibility for social media marketing content, targeting, publishing as well as engage in relevant conversations. Liaise with social media influencers, enhance social media network.
- Search Engine Optimization/Marketing: Manage search engine optimization, increase traffic, bring qualified leads and manage all other aspects of organic as well as paid search engine marketing.
- Other tasks: Apart from bringing innovative marketing ideas and executing, also take responsibility of Sales and other departments as and when needed.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment of a young start-up.
- Ability in taking initiatives, energetic and resourceful.
- Ability to manage internal and external team to achieve end-goals.
- Any Graduation (BBA/BMS preferred), PG: MBA Preferred, Post-Graduation is not compulsory
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more