We’re looking for an experienced SEO / Digital Marketing Manager to lead SEO
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, webmaster, GTM).
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with SEO on a global scale.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad-words campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Salary:- Depend on Skills
- Passion for SEO and Digital Marketing
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word will be an added advantage Competencies
- Experience with SEO Tools: Google analytics, SEO Moz, Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool,
- Screaming Frog, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools and keyword research tools.
- Proven experience in implementing link building strategies
- Should have basic knowledge in handling HTML/CSS and WordPress websites
- Aware of Google Algos and its regular updates and able to work in sync with Google guidelines
- Experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Qualification:- MBA/BBA/Graduate
- Experience:- Minimum 4
- Gender: Male/ Female Both
- Role: Digital Marketing Manager
- Employment: Full Time
- Location: Hadapasar, Magarpatta
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more