We- re looking for an experienced growth expert to join us on a quest in helping all players get better and unlock their potential. You- ll have the chance to work on a personal performance analytics platform for gamer that is the first of its kind in a booming e-Sports industry that’s been growing exponentially for years.
This means having the chance to improve the gaming experience of your fellow summoners all over the world and working alongside hardcore video game enthusiasts. The aim of our company is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and present their best self to the community they play in, AND of course, we want it to be a fun journey…
That’s where you come in! as Digital Marketing Manager, we want you to make sure that hardcore gamers who are absorbed in their ranked grind know we exist. We want you to point all those try-hard who are using inferior tools in the right direction, not because you have to, but because you can- for their sake. If something is going on in the e-Sports world, eventually we should be a part of it and you- ll be helping us steer that ship.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for segmentation of the customers based on their life time and recent spending and churn behavior.
- Suggesting and providing appropriate personalized communication to maximize customer spend.
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behavior, usage and spend
- Analyzing the customer journey, identifying key touch points in the customer's interaction with the site to optimize customer activation & retention.
- Working with the design, development and other teams to ensure execution excellence and that the website/email template meets the needs of existing customers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of proven experience with customer life cycle management across multi- brands / products/regions.
- Experience in managing a digital marketing team required
- Solid experience with CRM tools and marketing automation
- Strong analytical and number crunching skills
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
- Previous people management experience required
- Ability to multitask, being proactive, efficient and independent
- Strong project management skills, being result oriented, team-focused and customer-focused
Benefits & Perks:
1. Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
Of course, we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around. Playing them may be enough, but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve- No we don- t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
2. Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
We don- t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully, you will tell us what we need to be doing.
We want - can do- people, not - can- t do- people. In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That's why we want to know you care.
3. Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don- t waste each other's time with BS.
We all support each other, but that also means being good critics.
Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
Amazing Perks :
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Flexible work schedules |
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more