PiServe is looking for a brilliant mind who will be the key in developing and executing a scalable Digital Marketing strategy for acquiring global reach, increasing brand loyalty, and drive online sales. You need to be proficient enough to handle innovative technologies like AI, IoT, Cloud, DevOps, Application Development, and more.
We are looking for someone who will confidently drive and overlook all the activities related to digital marketing from content creation to optimizing digital marketing initiatives and deliver related ROI. The person must be excited to brainstorm and work as a team to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of digital initiatives and connect the marketing efforts to broader business outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize and devise end-to-end digital marketing and content strategy and lead the in-house team across key areas like SEO, SEM, and Social Media Marketing.
- Ensure the high technical performance of the website; design and execute a focused SEO strategy to ensure high/relevant web traffic as well as domain authority.
- Design and execute day-to-day Social Media activities and Marketing campaigns for better reach and to support demand generation and branding goals of the organization.
- Leverage the digital content creation team to create all marketing collaterals including client presentations, service support documents, website, social media content, etc., and articulate highly technical insights and recommendations simply and clearly.
- Curate, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of all published content (images, video, written, and audio/podcast).
- Leverage the use of cutting-edge tools in the market to deliver highly accurate analytics and actionable insights.
- Work with Brand, Business, and Tech teams for a top-notch digital customer experience and engagement.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualification: Btech in Computer Science/ IT with Certifications in Digital Marketing. MBA preferred.
- Experience: 6 years of working knowledge across a mix of key digital business practice areas, and expertise in Search Engine Optimization, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, and User Experience with proven results.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Information Technology and Services Industry is Mandatory.
- Ideal candidates should come with a strong hands-on experience of on-page optimization and best and latest practices around the same.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical mindset; highly detail-oriented with tremendous energy and drive; desire and creativity to continuously improve and push the bar higher.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have agility in adapting to the situation.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more