We are a multinational company that offers Business Advisory Services, Real Estate Consulting & Portfolio Management, and Business Services mostly for SME’s.
We offer our clients Business expansion, Business acquisition, Investment and Residency options within Australia.
We are looking for a digital marketing manager having knowledge about online marketing for 5 years and more.
The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way in order to drive sustainable growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience for 5 years and more in the respective field.
- Experience in managing the marketing strategies.
- Professionalism and outgoing personality.
- Outstanding Organizational and Multi tasking abilities.
Benefits & Perks: