Digital Marketing Manager (Singapore based Product Company)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, execution, and optimization of online strategies (including social media marketing strategies) to ensure a strong presence for our brand on online/digital platforms.
- Overseeing social media strategies.
- Achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy, app traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map
- Strategies to increase app acquisition in a cost-effective manner.
- Developing original content and suggesting creative ways to attract more customers and promote brands for all online platforms.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Staying up to date with trends (including knowledge of tools and software) in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Conduct all activities required for strong online presence including but not limited to SEO, SEM, SMM, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, mobile marketing and Inbound Marketing
Social Media Marketing Campaigns:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns/contests for FB, Twitter, LinkedIn - Develop and maintain YouTube channel as well as Pinterest account
- Designing posts concepts to sustain readers' curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Write and optimize content for social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media channels
- Edit and post videos, podcasts, and audio content to online sites. Creating video/text ads for FB/other social accounts
- Working closely with the graphic designing & content writing team for social media management.
- Web and Social Media Analytics
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports - Creating reports showcasing Web Analytics data and site evaluation
- Social media analytics for all social media FB, Twitter, etc.
- Attain key performance indicators such as increasing traffic, reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, or improving conversion
- Measure ROI of all activities conducted online and improvise strategy as and when required
- Search Engine Optimization and Website Management
- Excellence in all kinds of search engine advertising such as display ads
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Email Marketing
- Design email marketing campaigns and measure ROI
- Experience managing App Services is compulsory.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-7 years of performance app marketing experience and can work in unstructured environments.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably with a specialization in marketing.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and understand how to use complex customer and transaction data to inform acquisition and retention.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency, ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners, and/or teams.
- You are a self-starter and work independently and effectively with little oversight.
- Start-up experience.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
TO APPLY :
Also, mention the following :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Earliest joining period (In days) :
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more