PedaSys is an eLearning start-up company based out of Hyderabad. Set up by three entrepreneurs with vast experience in eLearning, IT training, curriculum development, eCommerce and online retail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A digital marketing manager is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the Clients website. Here is a list of digital marketing managers roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage Clients websites.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix any error in online content.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the websites pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company's product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
- Keep attention to the updates of Googles Algorithm.
- Contribute to the clients blogs for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brands products and services on various social media channels.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the companys social content visibility.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing road map.
- Optimize the marketing conversion paths.
- Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyze advertising links of the competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
- In-depth website analysis.
- Build and manage rich contents like blog posts, eBooks, webinars, whitepapers, info-graphics, reports, etc. which attracts qualified traffic.
- Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, and email.
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound marketing campaigns.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Present the analytical findings to the senior management.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks: