In India, we are pioneers in providing holistic parenting content in English and in a regional language, Tamil. We reach out to all segments of parents – from parents of infants to parents of teens through our magazines, online portal and apps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining ParentCircle social media presence across all digital channels.
- Developing, monitoring, writing and updating product content contained on ParentCircle eCommerce portal.
- Developing subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and taking ownership of daily business administration on assigned accounts.
- Cultivating standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings.
- Working with product management, sales, graphics, and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across eCommerce platforms.
- Possessing a comprehensive understanding of account-specific SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory and/or pre-orders.
- Having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail.
- Possessing a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
- Using Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate from a college or university of repute with 6 - 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in presentation, content, SEO, maintenance, catalog and overall business health of key products and services being sold.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more