Responsible for managing the company’s Digital marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to marketing strategy and planning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, Adwords, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaigns to drive advertising efficiencies and ROI improvement.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 4/5 year of search engine optimization and pay-per click experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
- Experience in email marketing and use of CRM.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics.
- Web programming skills are a plus but not required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills..
- Great writing and speaking skills in English
- Experience writing content for marketing purposes
- A results-oriented attitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management
- Authority and scope to apply your expertise
- High learning curve
- Exposure to domestic as well as international work culture (Collaborating with the US Team as well)
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more