We are looking for an efficient performance marketer with hands on experience of running digital marketing ads on Google and social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest & Twitter.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email and social media
- Obsess over latest trends and growth hacks for faster distribution.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram etc. to increase company and product awareness
- Create landing pages for quick tests and efficient lead addition to the top of the funnel.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing ad analytics, cost per acquisition initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Good exposure to Google Analytics and Keyword Research tools
- Deep understanding of different distribution platforms for acquisition
Data savvy :
- Excellent knowledge of SEM and fair experience with SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in email marketing is a must.
- Must have experience of using whatsapp as a channel earlier.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more