Pahwa MetalTech is a materials technology company, specialized in manufacturing of advance Copper Titanium Alloys and its products like Non-Sparking Hand Tools, Welding and Plasma Nozzles, Plunger Tips, Dies and Moulds for applications in Oil & Gas, Automotive, Heavy Engineering, Defense, Electrical and General Industry.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Candidate should have expertise in running PPC Campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Candidate Should have hands on experience in managing website, basic knowledge of HTML 5WordPress etc.
- Manage all inbound marketing campaigns. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3 to 5 years experience in core digital marketing.
- Experience in running marketing campaigns for B2B companies is preferable.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Qualification: Masters degree in digital marketing or related Field or relevant work experience in digital marketing.
- Location: Chakan,Pune
Benefits & Perks: