This position is for a person who is an SEM, SMM Specialist, with expertise in PPC platforms (AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook) and who can effectively manage & optimize campaigns to generate leads/accelerate business development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures achievement of defined Organization goals wrt MQLs, KW rankings, Online search reputation, User-engagement, Content-quality, etc
- Design & develop Digital Marketing Strategy and Media Plan for the company.
- Plan & Execute LinkedIn Marketing campaigns for White Papers to generate B2B leads.
- Successfully manages the defined campaign lifecycle - wrt Creating, Implementing, Tracking and Analyzing PPC/SEO campaigns - for achieving planned performance
- Consistently improves his/her Campaign performance, campaign RoI and Campaign-Leads goal - by proactively Analyzing campaign data wrt KW rankings, Quality score, Competition KWs/Ads, A/B testing, and key Google Analytics metrics.
- Ensures healthy management of daily & weekly performance of Keywords & Landing pages - wrt rankings, budget, impression share, etc
- Understands how to correctly position OnDot Media through Keywords, Ads & Landing Pages - without misrepresenting facts, undue exaggeration, or making false promises.
- Proactively finds ways to capture new Keywords, new Ad copies, new Landing Pages - for higher user engagement & higher online Search share.
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Presales & Program team - for generating leads that are well-aligned with Org goals & for proactively designing-executing campaigns that are aligned with quarterly Sales plan.
- Quality of his/her Ad copies, Search-optimized Content and Landing Page optimization - is consistently very high - wrt both the reader and Search engine.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have experience in LinkedIn campaign planning and execution for White Papers downloads and generate B2B Leads for the organization.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in B2B Technology Marketing in managing PPC platforms (AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) for US/UK geographies.
- Onpage & Offpage SEO
- You are a data driven marketer.
- Proven track record in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Hands-on experience in bid management, campaign management & optimization, A/B & Multivariate testing.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Heat map and other reporting tools.
- Understanding of MS Excel & HTML.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more