If you live and breathe digital marketing, we would love to talk to you.
We at NoisyLion are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption wherever appropriate
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing or advertising for the service industry.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more