NetCom Learning helps build innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting changes, and driving growth. Since 1998 we have been empowering organizations to reach optimal performance results and address challenges by managing all aspects of organizational learning. With a team of dedicated and knowledgeable learning professionals having profound subject-matter expertise, NetCom Learning has serviced over 80 percent of Fortune 1000 companies and helped over 12,000 organizations achieve their business goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Measure and manage online content.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis .
- Technical SEO and SEM background to understand changes, challenges and provide solutions.
- Build and inbound marketing plan.
- Anticipate sales performance trends .
- Organize and lead digital marketing team .
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 10 Years of Experience with 7+ proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Master degree in marketing or a related field.
- Should have worked with a Technology Company/ IT or Soft skill Training Company/ Learning Organization/Education Industry .
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Benefits & Perks: