This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the Healthcare space, redefining nutrition for neonatal care.
NeoLacta Lifesciences is the first company in Asia and India to bring the concept of collecting, processing and marketing 100% human breast milk products to save the lives of premature & critically ill infants. India has the worlds highest number of preterm infants with over 35 lac born every year and for them, a diet of 100% mothers milk is crucial in ensuring intact survival.
With its unmatched patented technology, safety and processing capabilities, NeoLacta in a short time has set the new standard of nutritional care in NICUs for fragile, premature infants through innovative, 100% Mothers milk-based formulations.
This concept has existed in the United States for the past 10+ years. The Processing facility and office are situated in Jigani Industrial area, Bangalore.
We are looking for an experienced digital media expert to create and manage our social media identities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle all digital communications including website, twitter, FB and LinkedIn.
- Driving traffic towards the company website by managing the posts, updates and blogs.
- Suggesting process and systems to build engagement programs for those visiting the website.
- Focus on building and maintaining an online community to encourage healthy mothers (with excess lactation) to donate their milk.
- This shall focus on organic and inorganic social media, including particularly Facebook, Google Adwords, Parenting websites, Microsites etc.
- The person should have an ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Manage social media channels to create and sustain a community of both expectant and post-partum mothers
- Manage other communication channels, e.g. Emails, blogs, etc. That helps us reach out to existing and potential mothers.
- Create engaging content for social media.
- Respond to queries on social media channels.
- Be able to do quantitative analysis of the campaigns being conducted.
- Conduct analysis of traffic, including Google, FB, LinkedIn and other social media
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- What are we looking for Proven work experience as a digital manager on Social media.
- Experience launching and managing online communities (e.g. Building online forums, creating an event series, building a social media handle, launching an ambassador program etc).
- You should be a people person and have the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sense and execute latest social media tactics that build engagement
Benefits & Perks:
- We Have Best-in-class pay.
- Medical insurance for you & dependents.
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of thousands of mothers and premature babies in India.
- Some of the best people to work with.
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom.
- Compensation Package: Commensurate with qualification & experience, designed to attract the best talent in the industry.
- NeoLacta Lifesciences - An Equal Opportunity Employer