We are seeking a passionate, energetic person and highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, Google Adwords, SEO/SMO, art direction, and social media management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designs, builds, and maintains all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and implement SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns and PPC strategies
- Create and manage internal and external link building strategies
- Plan and implement content marketing and social media strategies
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Explore new marketing platforms and possible mediums for content marketing
- Assist in developing engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs
- Monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing
- Use tools like Google Analytics, Google Keyword planner, Ubersuggest and other relevant sites to help content team in creating optimized content
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Major focus will be on Employer Branding and internal marketing strategies on all social media platforms
- Continuous research for new and trendy ways to establish strong employer brand in market
- Work closely with HR team for engagement activities and marketing requirements
- Knowledge of HubSpot and other relevant tools will be a plus.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Desired Skills Required :
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing and SEO field, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Google Adwords PPC.
- Experience executing paid Social Media Campaigns.
- PPC Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, Merchant Center
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console)
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe is desirable
- Ability to analyse and target the right medium for connecting with Business
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
Qualification : - Any Bachelor's degree preferred with PGDM/MBA in Marketing & Sales.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more