We have an urgent opening with one of our clients for the position of Digital Marketing Manager, the details of which are as mentioned below.
Position : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Mumbai (Vikhroli)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ownership for Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube & Blogs
- Introspect & brainstorm creative ideas that drive strategy, content & campaigns and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Social media intelligence by analysing competitors social channels
- Social media organic/paid performance reports on weekly/monthly basis
- Social media optimisation for social platforms to increase referral traffic to the websites/App store
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companys social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Provide innovative and cost effective branding solutions as per brand requirements.
- Execution of major digital activities for the brand to strongly engage the target audience, after understanding the brand from a global perspective.
- Single handedly manage the social media presence of the brands.
- Ensure that SEO and other tools are applied to get the Brand on top search list continuously.
- Build a strong network of existing and potential influencers for the consistent growth in business and branding.
- Achieve user acquisition & engagement target month on month by social media marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Experience : 2-5 years of Experience in social media marketing, experience in a consumer internet/mobile space is a strong plus. Excellent Copy writing Skills - Creative and communication skills (absolute must). A passion to keep up -to- date knowledge of the best social media and user engagement practices.
Qualification : Graduate with Specialization in Digital Marketing
Benefits & Perks: