Modicare, is one of India’s leading Direct Selling companies and is a major player in an industry dominated by multinational giants. Modicare has grown from the initial 400 distributors in 1996 to its present level of 4,50,000 distributors. The company has 49 centers across the country that supplies products to over 2,600 cities. Modicare offers products in the categories of Nutrition, Health & Wellness, Personal Care, Laundry Care, Auto Care, Food, Home Care, Color Cosmetics & Skin Care.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Social Media Management- Strategy/Execution.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Plan campaigns keeping in mind product launches, offers, occasions etc.
- Content Creation & Management.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Promote content through social advertising.
- Media & Advertising.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs.
- Create budgets for social media activities and reconcile discrepancies.
- Liaison with cross functional teams to integrate different activities
- Work on their expectation and translate them into results.
- Website Management.
- Improving the user experience on the company's website(includes design, content and usability).
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- ROI driven digital campaigns.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities & work with multiple stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Influencer Marketing & Management.
- Liaison with key influencers for long term strategy. A key part of the role is developing relationships with popular bloggers and online influencers .
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Provision of promotional calendar to Digital Agency. Facilitating content and creative for ongoing marketing campaigns. Ensuring campaign driven cross social media support on ongoing basis.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, segmentation techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Fluent in Power Point and Proficient in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy .
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary and manage multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment.
Benefits & Perks: