Meru is one of the first Indian end-to-end mobility service providers to introduce electric cabs in its fleet. Meru’s fleet of electric cabs, called EVGO, are available in all major cities for both personal as well as business rides.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving online and offline marketing activities for B2C and B2B business segments
- Planning and budgeting monthly campaigns to meet the target expectations and drive expected business from individual campaigns
- Direct touch point for all marketing campaigns. (execution of notification, direct mail and SMS campaigns targeting segmented customers)
- Retain existing customers and increase CLTV and repeat purchase by crafting customer journeys
- Managing product/ service promotions through Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing.
- B2B lead generation and lead nurturing
- Coordinating with Agencies & managing all aspects of the marketing function both offline & online
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copy-writing are desirable.
- Hands on digital experience of 4-5 years in modern e-commerce industry. Start-up environment preferred
- Creativity, visualization, analytical skills with consumer focus.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Passion for brand building and creativity are must require for this role.
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results is a strong requirement.
- Good communication, interpersonal/ interdepartmental liaising and networking skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more