Menstrupedia is a friendly guide to periods which helps girls and women to stay healthy and active during their periods. With a team of dynamic and passionate people with complementary skills, Menstrupedia aims at delivering informative and entertaining content through different media. Menstrupedia is a small but definitive step to shatter the myths and misunderstandings surrounding menstruation for ages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
What you'll do at Menstrupedia
- Yo Will be aiming for a ridiculously ambitious goal of making every 9-year-old girl in India, - period-ready- by reaching out to them (and their parents) on digital media at the right time and helping them with our educational tools.
- You will be responsible for running and scaling up our online marketing. You- ll allocate ad budgets and run lots and lots of marketing experiments across various platforms.
- You will dive into tons of analytics and ad performance data and draw insights from them.
- You will collaborate with team members from creative, content and technical backgrounds to make marketing decisions.
- In short, it's going to be an adventure in the digital realm with a gigantic social impact!
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You are a pro at Facebook ads and Google analytics with a proven track record of running and scaling paid promotions.
- Your decisions are data-driven.
- You have a knack for drawing simple insights from complex data and communicating it in simple terms to the rest of the team.
- You can provide actionable inputs on ad copy and imagery that lead to high performing ad creatives.
- You have at least 18 months of experience running and scaling up paid marketing campaigns on Facebook.
- You are an expert at using Google spreadsheet / Microsoft excel.
- You have excellent copywriting skills.
- You have set up and run automated email marketing campaigns.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more