Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10,00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is Series C funded by SAIF Partners, SequoiaCapital Y Combinator & Venture Highway.Meesho is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad – Solve for India program. In June 2019, Meesho became Indias first startup to receive investment from Facebook.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies for activating and scaling new users.
- Conduct user research to build a deep understanding of Meesho user, especially one new to Meesho.
- Conduct quick experiments to validate hypotheses, and to arrive at data-driven decisions.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing in a B2C environment.
- Very good understanding of metrics, measurements and use of analytics tools.
- Structured problem solving and data-driven decision making skills.
- Hands-on experience of working with marketing automation tools.
Benefits & Perks: